Quinta Normal Park

Hi! Today I'm going to write about the Quinta Normal Park. This park is very important to me because is a place that I visited frequently cause I studied in a highschool in front of the park.
Quinta Normal Park is in the city of Santiago of Chile, specifically in Quinta Normal.  The park was founded in 1841 for greenhouses to cultivate foreign plant species, but today is a recreational park for all ages. Into the park there several museum, including the National Museum of Natural History. This park is very big, with 35.5 hectares. The park has a lot of fields for differents sports, like football or basketball. Besides has large space where is very confortable to rest, with tall trees that are there since the park opened for greenhouses.
I visited the park the majority of days with my friends of the highschool after finish the class, or before start the class to go into school happy.
Well, I believe that this park is very beautiful and relaxing in a city like Santiago that haven´t bigs green areas and is allways very stressfull.
That´s is all for this time. Thanks for read to me <3 .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite electronic gadget!

Call me Joaco

Freud, I wish you