Call me Joaco

Hi there! My name is Joaquín Elorza, I'm 20 years old and I'm currenly studying psychology in Universidad de Chile. I was born in winter of 1996, in a great saturday. My mom, Maribel, called me Joaquín Santiago expecting  that i would be a great poet, but that is another story. I have 2 brothers, Diego y Jaime, and a sister, Mariana.
I used to live in La Cisterna, a neighbourhood in south of Santiago. Later, we moved to Quilicura, in the other side on the city, where I live today.
In my life, I have been in 3 diferent schools. Firts, i when to Escuela Cadete Arturo Prat, at down town; then I when to Hellen´s College, where I studied for 7 years. Later, I went to highschool at the INBA, where I decided to study psychology. Retrospectivily, I think this last school helped me out to realise my vocation for social sciences, after we went throught a lot of social problems discutions like the students movilitations in 2014, where I had a active participation in the comunity.
In my free time, I like see series; now I see Vikings. Besides, I enjoy play guitar and read diferents kinds of text.
Today, i´m at the second year of my carreer, and i´m happy, sometime more, sometime less.
Thanks for read me, dear classmates!

Bye!


Comments

  1. When you was participating in the student movilizations in 2014, you belonged to any politic collective?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that well that you are happy with your career! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite electronic gadget!

Freud, I wish you