I study psycology because...




When i was a kid I wanted to will be a fireman in the future, because in my family two cousin were volunteers and my mother worked in the office that received emergency calls in the firestation of Quilicura. 
Then, I wanted to work in veterinary because in my home allways I lived with animals like dogs, cats, hens. In my adolescense I learned to play guitar and I dreamed with be a musician or teacher of music. 
After, when I was in high school the philosofy insterested me, and inside the subjects of philosofy the teacher showed us a little of psychology. From there I have thought that the psycology is a knowlegde that interest me. Other career option in the moment of applying to university was literature.
I still don´t know where I want to work, but I like the social psycology.

Comments

  1. me to want study veterinary in one part of my life :33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do yo still play the guitar? Which artists have teached you more?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite electronic gadget!

Call me Joaco

Freud, I wish you