Favourite electronic gadget!

My favourite piece of technology, when I was a child was Super Nintendo. Many memories! Super Nintendo is a game console, with games like Super Mario, Zelda, Kirby, and many more. In this time, I was only with mi sister in my home much time, and with her I played many games. Although my passion for this game console never finished, today it´s unusable. Then, when I was a adolescent, my favourite technology gadget was the cellphone, because a used it for to talk with my friend and my family when I was not in my home. Today, I don´t have a smartphone, just I have a basic cellphone for two reason. I don´t have the money for buy any one better, and I´ve lost more of one cellphone. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Call me Joaco

Freud, I wish you