Frustrated dream


It is difficult for me to respond in what I would like to work because I am now studying a university career. 

I believe that I woul like to job making music, songs, poems and activities related to art. It has always been my biggest dream, since I learned to play the guitar. I think it will only be a dream because the talent is not with me, despite my intentions.

I would like to travel around Chile showing my songs, meeting people from different places. I would to travel to south and i would try live moving alone.


My ideal job would be without walls, so i would travel around the continent and i would know varied cultures and  I would take the salary from the people who listen to me. I would be very happy being in a lot of places, but it would be very painful to be alone for so long. I would visit my family and friends when I could.

Really, in this conditions i would not wait to have big riches, however i would confort me with the experiences that I would take by traveled places.

It would be a difficult life, away from formal studies, but full of learning that are not in a classroom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite electronic gadget!

Call me Joaco

Freud, I wish you