My girlfriend, Mical

Hello my name is Joaquin Elorza and I would like to show you a nice person that I met by chance at university. In this photograph I appear next to her, her name is Mical Caro and she is 21 years old. Like me, she studies psychology at the University of Chile, attending third year while I am in second grade. The beautiful coincidence was that in the first days of classes I was presented to my godmother, thanks to this event I began to know her every day a little more.
The photo was taken in the enchanted forest, belonging to the region of Aysen, during our wonderful and entertaining summer vacations in which we backpacked for about three weeks. I´ve chosen this image as it reflects his beautiful smile and his flirty daisies that I have always liked, and I appear next to it as I would like it to remain. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite electronic gadget!

Call me Joaco

Freud, I wish you